New Era Tiling NZ is a growing business with discerning customers providing project management & installation with the experience of being second generation tilers with great business confidence.
We are seeking an Office Administrator for our North Shore office; you will have strong corporate back ground and high level of professionalism.
Purpose for the role – To effect a seamless and efficient administration functional operation.
Key Aspects of the role include:
- Dealing with suppliers and placing/receiving/distribution of orders
- Dealing with customer enquiries and answering phones
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll
- Providing reports to the owner, P&L and cash flow
- Maintaining internal documentation and systemization
- Working with team and managing hours worked
- Working with job management software & Xero
You will need
- 3 – 5 years experience
- Word & Excel skills; making formulas etc.
- Excellent written communication & verbal communication skills
- Professional Can-do attitude
- Time management skills and the ability to take responsibility for this role
It is preferable for you to have strong knowledge of computers/ technology and health & safety.
The successful applicant should have an in depth knowledge of accounts, computer literacy and display exceptional attention to detail.
This role is 10-20 hours per week, some flexibility may be required.
ATTENTION RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Agency candidates will not be considered for this position
Email your CV to email@example.com